Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today reported financial results for its second quarter fiscal year 2019 ended May 31, 2019.
Q2 FY2019 Financial Highlights
• Adobe achieved record quarterly revenue of $2.74 billion in its second quarter of fiscal year 2019, which represents 25 percent year-over-year growth. Diluted earnings per share was $1.29 on a GAAP-basis, and $1.83 on a non-GAAP basis.
• Digital Media segment revenue was $1.89 billion, which represents 22 percent year-over-year growth. Creative revenue grew to $1.59 billion and Document Cloud achieved revenue of $296 million. Digital Media Annualized Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) grew to $7.47 billion exiting the quarter, a quarter-over-quarter increase of $406 million. Creative ARR grew to $6.55 billion, and Document Cloud ARR grew to $921 million.
• Digital Experience segment revenue was $784 million, representing 34 percent year-over-year growth.
• GAAP operating income in the second quarter was $750 million, and non-GAAP operating income was $1.05 billion. GAAP net income was $633 million, and non-GAAP net income was $901 million.
• Cash flow from operations was $1.11 billion.
• Remaining Performance Obligation was $8.37 billion.
• Adobe repurchased approximately 2.5 million shares during the quarter.
“Adobe’s continued momentum is being fueled by the explosion of creativity across the globe and the widespread business transformation agenda to deliver engaging customer experiences,” said Shantanu Narayen, president and CEO, Adobe. “With an innovative technology platform, exciting product roadmap and strong ecosystem of partners, we are well positioned for the second half of FY19 and beyond.”
“Adobe delivered another record quarter in Q2,” said John Murphy, executive vice president and CFO, Adobe. “Highlights include 25 percent year-over-year revenue growth, strong net new Digital Media ARR and operating cash flow of $1.11 billion.”
more detail at: https://news.adobe.com/press-release/corporate/adobe-reports-record-q2-revenue