The Gold Ink entries are pouring into the office at Printing Impressions in Philadelphia. If you have not submitted your entry(ies) yet, starting today, they are dropping the price of its entry rate down to just $100, another reason to enter the graphic arts industry’s most prestigious print competition.
The competition is open to all producers of printed materials, and encompasses nearly 50 categories within conventional and digital printing of printed products such as magazines, books, catalogs, brochures, calendars, cookbooks, direct mail, folders, invitations, point-of-purchase displays, various types of packaging and much more.
Why You Should Submit Your Gold Ink Entry Today
In addition to receiving the “Golden” moment discount, Gold Ink winners gain industry-wide recognition for both their individual companies and their clients through Printing Impression’s magazine, website, social platforms and even entry-specific videos.
Here’s some of the exciting things they have planned:
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze award winners in each category will receive a plaque that symbolizes printing and finishing excellence.
- Gold winners will be highlighted in the September issue of Printing Impressions magazine.
- All Gold Ink winners will be added to Printing Impressions website and promoted to its audience of over 60,000 subscribers.
- Select entries are being highlighted during Printing Impressions weekly video series, “Gold Ink Entry of the Week,” where its editors review notable submissions (videos are being promoted via the “Today on PIworld” e-newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter).
- In addition, all entrants are eligible to win a Skype interview with Printing Impressions Editor-in-Chief Mark Michelson, where they’ll discuss what makes your company tick and why your entry(ies) stand out. Videos will be promoted via the Today on PIworld, Facebook, and Twitter
To take advantage of the “GOLDEN” moment discount, follow these three simple steps:
- Enter here: www.piworld.com/goldink
- If you have one, reference your Gold Ink # [ACCOUNT]
- Use code: GOLDEN
Make sure you get those entries in early because the last day to take advantage of this promotion is Friday, May 26.
Are You Curious About What Other Companies are Submitting?
Then click the link below and check out the videos at the bottom of the article.