Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) today reported operating results for its fiscal first quarter ended May 30, 2015. The company reported revenues of $6.6 billion, net income of $18.8 million or $0.02 per diluted share, and Adjusted EBITDA of $299.3 million, or 4.5 percent of revenues. "Our first-quarter results reflect the continued progress we're making in positioning Rite Aid for growth, including increases in same-store sales, same-store prescription count and Adjusted EBITDA," said Rite Aid Chairman and CEO John Standley. "We generated these positive results while also making significant strategic investments to continue our transformation into a retail healthcare company. Through initiatives like adding RediClinics to Rite Aid stores, launching the ground-breaking wellness+ with Plenti program and our pending acquisition of EnvisionRx, we remain highly focused on delivering a differentiated experience to our customers and a higher level of care to the communities we serve."
Shutterfly, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFLY), the leading manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality personalized products and services offered through a family of lifestyle brands, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year-ended December 31, 2014.
“2014 was another outstanding year for Shutterfly,” said Jeffrey Housenbold, President and CEO of Shutterfly. “We delivered record results for revenue, adjusted EBITDA, and free cash flow, and we also returned nearly $90 million of capital back to our shareholders through our share repurchase plan. We continue to thoughtfully balance our strategic investments across our multiple objectives of gaining market share, widening our competitive moat, and driving continuous innovation to deliver increased shareholder value over both the short and long term.”
Fourth Quarter 2014 Financial Highlights
* Net revenues totaled $483.3 million, an 18% year-over-year increase.
* Fourth quarter 2014 represents the 56th consecutive quarter of year-over-year net revenue growth.
* Consumer net revenues totaled $462.9 million, a 16% year-over-year increase.
* Enterprise net revenues totaled $20.4 million, a 67% year-over-year increase.
* Gross profit margin was 58% of net revenues, compared to 60% in the fourth quarter of 2013.
* Consumer gross profit margin was 60.7% of net revenues. (1)
* Enterprise gross profit margin was 12.9% of net revenues. (1)
Full Year 2014 Financial Highlights
* Net revenues totaled $921.6 million, an 18% year-over-year increase.
* Consumer net revenues totaled $871.0 million, a 17% year-over-year increase.
* Enterprise net revenues totaled $50.6 million, a 34% year-over-year increase.
* Gross profit margin was 50.9% of net revenues, compared to 52.8% in 2013.
* Consumer gross profit margin was 54.7% of net revenues. (1)
* Enterprise gross profit margin was 14.2% of net revenues. (1)
read more/source: http://ir.shutterfly.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=896201