Electronics For Imaging, Inc.’s two new printers for the high-end, high productivity soft signage market help display graphics producers reach new heights in productivity and extend their capabilities. The EFI™ COLORS 340 printer announced today prints at up to 9,149 square feet per hour (in a four-color x 4 configuration) while providing unmatched color capabilities for premium-quality soft signage. For even higher-volume production environments, the EFI POWER 340 prints up to 16,835 square feet per hour. Leveraging technology from EFI Reggiani’s 70+ year legacy of best-in-class fabric printing, both new offerings have the ability to print with higher quality on a wider range of materials than other soft signage inkjet devices, with 100% penetration on both sides of the material. The printers offer added versatility and economical ink capabilities with their ability to print either direct to fabric or to transfer paper using the same inkset, eliminating the significant cost and downtime related to switching over inks.
- Revenue of $1.65 billion, down 5.7 percent, or 7.4 percent in constant currency.
- GAAP net income of $49 million, or $0.28 per share, up $432 million or $2.76 per share, yearover-year, respectively.
- Adjusted net income of $77 million, or $0.46 per share, up $44 million or $0.27 per share, yearover-year, respectively.
- Adjusted operating margin of 4.1 percent, up 40 basis points year-over-year.
- Operating cash flow of $124 million, up $132 million year-over-year.
- Free cash flow of $112 million, up $130 million year-over-year.
- Announces Reinvention, expected to deliver improvement in adjusted operating income of at least $300 million by 2026.
Xerox Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: XRX) today announced its 2023 third-quarter results.
“Growth in adjusted profit, EPS and free cash flow reflects solid execution of our strategic priorities amid a challenging macro backdrop,” said Steve Bandrowczak, chief executive officer at Xerox. “As we continue simplifying and focusing our operations, Reinvention will reposition our business to enable sustainable profit improvement and revenue growth through the expansion of services that best serve our clients’ needs.”
details at: https://s3.amazonaws.com/cms.ipressroom.com/84/files/20239/3Q2023-XRX-Earnings+Release.pdf